Urethane Board for Buffering Pad
|FOB Price:||US $4.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||300 kgs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 kgs||US $4.8/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||100 000kgs Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film and Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 300*300, 500*500mm, 1000*1000mm
- Usage: Industrial, Rubber Floor Covering, Buffering
- Raw Materials: Polyureathe
- Hardness: Shore a 10 to Shore D 85
- Specification: Thickness 0.5mm to 100mm
- Material: Polyurethane Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Corrosion-resistant
- Color: at Clients Option
- System: Tdi or Mdi
- Origin: China
Cast polyurethanes are a good substitute for a number of materials where improved performance is required. Urethanes can be made as soft as gum rubber or as hard as a golf ball. In fact, most golf balls are polyurethane!
Cast polyurethanes are elastomers and are created by the reaction of a prepolymer which contains reactive isocyanate groups and a curative which contains hydroxyl or amine groups. In their simplest form, these two components, the prepolymer and curative are the only chemicals in the mix. The mixture is then poured into a heated mold where the components react to form a solid elastomeric piece.
1. It is the most versatile, toughest, abrasion resistance elastomer available. It is as soft as Shore A durometer 10 and hard as Shore D scale durometer 85.
2. It could be cast into practically any shape, size or complex geometry desired wheels, gears, O rings, gaskets, tires, roller blades, skate boards etc.
3. It can be formulated with high resistance to stresses and it tends to maintain shape and mechanical properties aster fatigue stressing.
4. Casting Polyurethane maybe pigmented to resist degradation by elevated atmospheric oxygen and ozone atmospheric concentrations.
5. Many cast polyurethane elastomers compounds remain flexible at extreme low temperatures and possess outstanding resistance to thermal shock. Low temperature resistance of polyurethanes make cast parts very practical in extreme arctic conditions.
6. Casting polyurethane parts can be made flame resistance by incorporating flame retardants into their formulas.
7. Polyurethane can be cast with coefficients of friction varying from very low, for items like bushings, bearings or wear strips, or very high, for items like tries or rollers.
In general, designing for casting polyurethane is identical to designing for any plastic, molded or injection molded. Our pepson company could produce any parts basing on clients requirements like drawings or samples etc.
|Size (mm×mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)||Size (mm×mm)||Thcikness (mm)||Weight (kg)|