Polyurethane Sheet with Golden Color
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||Plastic Film|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: thickness 0.5mm to 100mm
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Color: Multiple
- Trademark: Pepson
- Origin: Guangdong
- Usage: Industrial, Flooring
- Size: 0.5~~100mm
- Hardness: 0A ~~65D
- Specification: Pallet Load
- HS Code: 3921909090
Thickness: 0.5mm 100mm,
Sizes: 300mm*300mm, 500mm*500mm, 1000mm*1000mm, 1000mm*4000mm, 1300× 2600mm
1. It is the most versatile, toughest, abrasion resistance elastomer available. It is as soft as shore a durometer 10 and hard as shore d scale durometer 85.
2. It could be cast into practically any shape, size or complex geometry desired wheels, gears, o rings, gaskets, tires, roller blades, skate boards etc.
3. It can be formulated with high resistance to stresses and it tends to maintain shape and mechanical properties aster fatigue stressing.
4. Casting polyurethane maybe pigmented to resist degradation by elevated atmospheric oxygen and ozone atmospheric concentrations.
5. Many cast polyurethane elastomers compounds remain flexible at extreme low temperatures and possess outstanding resistance to thermal shock. Low temperature resistance of polyurethanes make cast parts very practical in extreme arctic conditions.
6. Casting polyurethane parts can be made flame resistance by incorporating flame retardants into their formulas.
7. Polyurethane can be cast with coefficients of friction varying from very low, for items like bushings, bearings or wear strips, or very high, for items like tries or rollers.